Thinking about moving abroad? Take a look at Barcelona! Barcelona is a city where there is lots to do and experience. When moving there you will be able to visit the good number of museums, the Barcelona Cathedral and the Sagrada Familia. You can experience the culture and maybe even learn Catalan or Spanish. All of this is possible while working for one of the biggest companies in communication. Are you a social person and like helping others then this position is for you! We can offer you a position in an ambitious, energetic and people driven company in which you are able to help customers with their questions.
Want to take the next step and start this new adventure? Take a look at this job position!
For one of the biggest Energy suppliers in Belgium we are looking for a Customer Service Agent who speak either Flemish or Dutch with English.
In this job you will help private and commercial clients with questions or problems through phone or email. These questions relate, among other things, to changes to customer data, contracts, inquiries about invoices. Previous customer contact experience is not required, but is appreciated. You must live in Barcelona or be willing to relocate in the short term.
- Are you the Inbound Contact Center Agent we are looking for and do you have the following characteristics and/or qualities?
- You are service and result oriented;
- You are computer savvy;
- You can work and problem solve independently with a good dose of analytical thinking;
- You have the ability to empathize with your customer.
- You are a good listener and have good communication skills;
- You have a good command or native of Flemish with English (C2 level).
- Hospitable, customer-friendly and helpful to the customer
- Flexibility and empathy are very important.
- You are looking for a challenging long term position.
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- Free fruit and coffee
- Growth opportunities