Unlock the doors to professional and cultural immersion in Portugal! Beyond its holiday allure, we invite you to join our diverse team of 60+ nationalities. Immerse yourself in the unique work atmosphere while relishing Portugal's rich history, landscapes, and cuisine during this exciting career change. Explore the opportunities we have available now, and let the adventure begin – where work and cultural discovery seamlessly intertwine. Your next exciting chapter awaits in Portugal!
We are looking for a candidate to join the team as a Insulet Customer Representative for our client. Insulet was founded in 2000, headquartered in Massachusetts, and used by more than 100,000 people worldwide. Insulet is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its Omnipod® product platform.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a highly professional, courteous and empathetic customer service via phone and e-mail.
Your main missions will be
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries regarding Insulet products to ensure questions are answered and orders placed timely.
- Request and collect updated documentation required by the customer’s payer, complete order entry and coordination of product shipment to customers.
- Answer phone inquiries and provide support and direction to customers and resolve customer’s issues in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensure all patient documents are on file as required to assure regulatory requirements and payer requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities to assist our customers in obtaining products.
- Encourage customer compliance with product utilization
Our ideal candidate is
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people,
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Native level of Dutch
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Internal employee incentives