Unlock the doors to professional and cultural immersion in Portugal! Beyond its holiday allure, we invite you to join our diverse team of 60+ nationalities. Immerse yourself in the unique work atmosphere while relishing Portugal's rich history, landscapes, and cuisine during this exciting career change. Explore the opportunities we have available now, and let the adventure begin – where work and cultural discovery seamlessly intertwine. Your next exciting chapter awaits in Portugal!
We are looking for a candidate to join the team as a Inter Continental Hotels Group Customer Representative for our client. The main purpose of the Inter Continental Hotels Group (IHG®) is to create Great Hotels Guests Love®. With more than 767,000 rooms in over 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries is IHG one of the most prestigious and well-known hotel brands in the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, as well as providing an industry-leading reservation experience to the Dutch market and in support to the UK market.
Your main missions will be
- Providing a professional voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums in Dutch and English, to match products with guest needs resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty
- Providing a seamless customer experience through effective use of systems information and tools
- Answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions
- Assisting guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns;
- Seeking opportunities to improve individual and team performance, by helping your team members keeping motivated and deliver on goals
Our ideal candidate is
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people,
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Native level of Dutch
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Internal employee incentives