Are you thinking about moving abroad? Check out Bulgaria, with its black sand beaches, hot springs, and natural and handmade landmarks Bulgaria is a beautiful country to live in. Not only can you start living in Bulgaria you can also start to work there. We can offer you a position in a people-orientated, ambitious company. Want to start this new adventure in your personal and professional life? Take a look at this position!
For an Energy and Telecom supplier in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Customer Service Agent who speaks Dutch / Flemish and English.
In this job, you will help clients with questions or problems through multiple channels. These questions relate, among other things, to changes to customer data, contracts, and inquiries about invoices.
Inbound communication – all questions from existing clients:
- Financial questions
- Final invoice
- Online services
- Meter readings
- Making calculations
- Sell contracts to new clients who contact the company to understand more about the different types of contracts, and prices; ...
- Further follow-up of the client’s case, obtaining additional information or providing a solution based on the case
- Call back the client in case of a request for additional information.
- Via mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Native level of Dutch + English (B2 level)
- PC skills (experience with working with computer systems)
- Very good written skills (good structure, extended vocabulary)
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Paid training
- Part time between 20hrs. and 32hrs.
- Fun, people-oriented call center
- Market-based basic salary
- Growth opportunities