Thinking about moving abroad? Check out Bulgaria, with its black sand beaches, hot springs, and natural and handmade landmarks Bulgaria is a beautiful country to live in. Not only can you start living in Bulgaria you can also start to work there. We can offer you a position in a people-orientated, ambitious company. Want to start this new adventure in your personal and professional life? Take a look at this position!
For one of the biggest Energy suppliers in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Customer Service Agent who speaks either Dutch with English.
In this job, you will help clients with questions or problems through phone, chat or email. These questions relate, among other things, to changes to customer data, contracts, and inquiries about invoices.
- The customer care agent will handle the entire part of customer service, from A to Z, to both current and potential new customers:
- To handle all the incoming questions and requests via telephone, e-mail, and /or chat regarding:
- invoicing and the dunning process
- payments (incl. dropping procedure of customers, payments plans, deferred payments, and when to cancel costs
- tariff changes (incl. proposing a product change or a discount)
- To treat complains
- To do retention
- To increase clients satisfaction while building and maintaining
- good and long-term customer relationships
- To handle move requests
- Native Dutch + English B2 level.
- Experience with CRM systems & MS Office
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good logical and analytical thinking.
- Responsibility, integrity, patience, and willingness to learn
- Management and organization competencies like pro-activity and critical thinking
- Social-communicative competencies: teamwork, customer orientation, communication
- Intellectual competencies: empathy, stress management, and positive thinking
- Task-oriented competencies: quality of work, flexibility, sales ability, and productivity
- Paid training
- Fun, people-oriented Call Center
- Market-based basic salary
- Growth opportunities
- Relocation package available