Thinking about moving abroad? Check out Bulgaria, with its black sand beaches, hot springs and natural and handmade landmarks Bulgaria is a beautiful country to live in. Not only can you start living in Bulgaria you can also start to work there. We can offer you a position in a people orientated, ambitious company. Want to start this new adventure in your personal and professional life? Take a look at this position!
For one of the biggest Energy suppliers in The Netherlands we are looking for a Customer Service Agent who speak either Flemish or Dutch with English.
In this job you will help clients with questions or problems through phone, chat or email. These questions relate, among other things, to changes to customer data, contracts, inquiries about invoices.
- The customer care agent will handle the entire part of customer service, from A to Z, to both current and potential new customers:
- To handle all the incoming questions and requests via telephone, e-mail and /or chat regarding:
- invoicing and the dunning process
- payments (incl. dropping procedure of customers, payments plans, deferred payments and when to cancel costs
- tariff changes (incl. proposing a product change or a discount)
- To treat complains
- To do retention
- To increase clients satisfaction while building and maintaining
- good and long-term customer relationships
- To handle move requests
- Native Dutch + English
- Experience with CRM systems & MS Office
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Paid training
- Fun, people-oriented call center
- Market-based basic salary
- Growth opportunities
- Relocation package available