The Helpdesk Team Coordinator is responsible for the operational and people management of the first/second line team.
He will also perform specific projects requested.
He/She motivates and supports the helpdesk operators, ensuring that incidents/requests/changes/problems are dealt with according to defined KPI’s/SLA’s to the satisfaction of end-users:
- Manage the performance of services to customers to ensure that service levels are achieved in line with contracts and that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
- Escalation level for incidents/requests of the service desk
- Manage critical customer incidents, associated with customer communication, activities, and any appropriate escalations.
- Provide reporting about incidents analysis and KPIs.
- Coordinate the Helpdesk team members in their daily duties of attending to clients who come to make inquiries and facilitate good customer service culture in team members.
- Follow-up of customer complaints with corrective actions at the customer.
- People Management (SPOC between Team and Direct Manager
- Management of rotation/evolution
- Animation and motivation of his team
- Organize monthly team evaluation
- Define training plan regarding customer and market needs
- Management of team performance (Team results & productivity)
Responsible for the day-to-day follow-up of the tasks to be done by his L2 team. It will concretely say:
- Planning management of his team and backups
- Daily/weekly meetings with team/operation manager
- Motivation of the agents to do their daily tasks (incidents, requests, planned analysis of problems and changes, operational tasks).