Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
Your day to day
- Review user flagging reports regarding website content
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client’s policies and guidelines
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside of the established policies
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or otherwise disturbing subjects
- Fluency in French (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts, 7 days a week (24/7 availability)
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Be organized and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset towards different video content that needs classification, regardless of the content itself
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, independent and inquisitive
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Interested in social media and current events.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!