Recruit4Work specialise in sourcing professionals for the jobs of organisations based in Europe.
Recruit4Work has a long track record in headhunting TOP level appointments across several sectors. We work in partnership with our clients to unearth exceptional talent, building relationships for the future. We specialise in placing highly skilled sought after individuals across technical, operations, commercial and supply chain disciplines.
We are a truly unique company, we have a true passion for helping our customers get the results they want and need.
We are looking for people that have previous recruiting experience along with a proven track record of success. Main responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and the placement of highly specialized consultants. You must be a team player with a positive attitude; excellent communication and people skills are a must.
- Works with Candidates Coordinators to establish recruiting requirements and meets with hiring managers to identify needs;
- Determines applicant requirements by having thorough intake meeting with the hiring manager;
- Attracts applicants by placing jobs on job sites and through direct search;
- Determines applicant suitability by interviewing applicants;
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules, lodging, etc;
- Coordinates interview feedback and where applicable arranges external assessment;
- Prepares update reports on status of job search for hiring manager;
- Completes recruitment team ATS dashboard and reports on KPI;
- Develops, implements and maintains the HR Recruitment process;
- Develop and implement HR Branding (within the scope of recruitment);
- In the framework of the talent management process, interview and participate in assessment and identification of development needs for internal talent.
- Freelance with min. 2 years experience as a recruiter (across the entire recruitment process) within an international company;
- Strong expertise in direct search and in recruiting via Social Media (LinkedIn, mainly);
- English (2nd language is a plus!)
- Business Acumen;
- Eye for detail;
- Sourcing experiences is a must!
- At least 20hours per week available
- Strong planning & organisational skills;
- Expert in data management and ATS systems (Teamtailor);
- Experience in creating and implementing an employer branding strategy is an asset;
The opportunity to work in a fast-growing e-commerce organisation and assist in creating a truly international group with high growth ambitions.
The chance to be part of a young, dynamic and committed team. Work hard, play hard is our motto.
A high degree of autonomy and a tremendous opportunity to play a major role in building an exceptional and exciting organisation.
Working from home
Freelance work - Good commissionsplan