The IPBM provides specific business and technical enablement to drive brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the brand and to grow share of the partner's business. The IPBM trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their business sell out, growth and margin, based on the Strategy.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating benefits against competitors.
- Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary.
- Drive Attach rates with resellers.
- Native level of speaker of Norwegian and fluent English
- Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Stable contract and position
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- Relocation package
- Fully paid training