We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Experience with CRM.
- Previous sales experience.
- Native level of French with fluent English.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Continuous training and certifications
- Established career path to grow within the project
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Intense specific sales training.
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday (39H)
Spain - Barcelona