You will be the bridge between the hotels and the suppliers: Information, Support and complaints B2B
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Confer with customers by telephone, email or Chat to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Native French and fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon - Portugal.