You will support our client´s business customers from our contact center in Lisbon, Portugal. You will help travelers find, plan and book their flight and/or hotel, ensuring a worry-free and efficient travel experience.
- Answer incoming calls and/or make outbound calls corresponding with customers currently travelling or interested in purchasing/researching travel by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Greet and converse with the customers in a courteous, friendly and professional way.
- Effectively turn customer inquiries into sales.
- Utilize appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals.
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages for customers.
- Read the provided scripts verbatim while maintaining sales and quality standards.
- Accurately answer general travel and site related questions.
- Provide information, suggestions and options in a manner that is accurate, effectively meets the needs of customers, and entices them to purchase.
- Accurately track and report call types and service issues.
- Promote and sell customer´s products or services.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Process calls or Shared Service process to achieve or exceed the established daily metric, while maintaining an average talk time consistent with current business needs.
- Meet or exceed quality standards.
Our ideal candidate is
- Passionate about travel and world class customer service
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people,
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Required skills
- Fluent in German
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Languages classes (for international candidates)
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Lisbon with excellent transport links