As an Customer Advisor, you will be the first point of contact of customers to directly attend their inquiries.
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat and/ or emails regarding different queries.
- Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot of system configurations and network settings.
- Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Fluent in German
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve customer concerns and create a seamless customer experience.
- Self – Sufficient & confident in troubleshooting customer’s issues
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Adaptation to Greek Culture and Greek language Courses,
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Greece with excellent transport links
- Excellent relocation package with a great support system for non local hires
- Extra Private Health insurance
- Enjoy life in Greece, there are loads of social & sports events
Athens (Greece) - Work at home with willingness to work from the office when required