Moleaer TM develops industrial-scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources. nanobubbles are extremely small gas bubbles that have several unique physical properties.
These properties make nanobubbles a superior aeration method for a number of applications around the world, enabling a radical change in the economics of aquaculture, horticulture, wastewater treatment, and oil recovery.
Moleaer’s market-leading Nanobubble generators are the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These simple-to-install systems enable customers to rapidly improve productivity or reduce operational costs with minimal effort. Moleaer’s nanobubble technology helps farms grow more and healthier fish or crops, oil, and mining companies recover more valuable resources, and industries treat water and wastewater more cost-effectively.
About you and the job
What we need is a Business Developer who is keen to develop personally and professionally. Someone who’s willing to go the extra mile to help colleagues achieve common goals and increase sales revenue.
Sure, it would be nice if you have some relevant experience, especially in the agriculture industry. We’d also be happy if you’re familiar with the entire sales process and have a commercial or technical degree.
Plus, you need to be fluent in Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, and English as we’re a global business.
More essential to us is your ability to work under pressure. Most of your time will be spent working closely with clients, understanding their needs, proposing solutions, and building rapport. You’ll get all the support you need from us, of course. We won’t leave you to sink or swim. But you should be prepared to work to targets and spend extended periods working independently (mainly on the phone).
You’d be great for this position if you can:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make a priority of taking exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieving your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set phone and face-to-face appointments and ensure outstanding customer service through regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision-makers of current and potential clients.
- You work closely with Sales Managers in order to build a good pipeline.
- Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Moleaer’s products, services, and solutions for clients.
- Design and present solutions that will help customers do better businesses.
- Consistently achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
What will you get from us in return for all this awesomeness? A chance to work with cross-functional teams in a truly international setting; mentoring and a clear path to progression.
What do we offer you?
- Great salary plus unique bonus system
- Work in a challenging professional multi-cultural environment
- We are looking for a long time commitment
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience with business development
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and contributing to team success
- Great understanding of the aquaculture industry
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Good team player
More info? Please contact our recruiter Martin Küpers email@example.com at +31(0)103400345 or +31643477569