As an Inside Sales Representative you will consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the market that are not currently advertising with our end customers' products. Your goal will be assessing your clients' needs and design a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
You will speak with decision makers via phone & video conference to gain an understanding of their business needs. Using this information, you will then design media plans and launch campaigns for your client using advertising solutions, thereby helping your client achieve their business goals.
This is an outbound new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed your quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound cold calling, cold emailing and social media outreach to leads that are provided to you daily (no prospecting needed).
You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project.
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with new clients to close deals.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree (in lieu of degree, +2 years of sales experience).
- Prior sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in an outbound cold calling environment.
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native French speaker.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Experience of managing sales pipeline through CRM.
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday 39H a week
- Relocation Package:
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Introduction training and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Spain (preferably Barcelona)