We are looking for Customer Support Agents with French, wanting to develop professionally with a leading outsourcing company in the sector.
As a Customer Support Agent your responsibilities will be:
- Help clients identify and understand technical problems.
- Identify the causes of possible technical problems.
- Review information collected during calls to improve service.
- Guiding the client remotely to solve technical problems following the stipulated procedures (incoming and outgoing calls).
- Generate appointments with technicians when the issue cannot be resolved remotely.
- Build customer loyalty and offer them new products.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Native level of French.
- Know how to identify problems and find a solution.
- Sales oriented person.
- Desirable CRM or sales experience.
- Person interested in B2C sales and technology.
- Candidates must live in the Barcelona area.
What do we offer:
- Part-time (20, 25, 30 or 35 hours/week) afternoon shifts until 22.00, from Monday to Sunday
- Continuous training and development program
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team