Work with organisations to help them improve their processes and systems. They conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and their clients.
Analysts gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting. Also work with data structures and metadata to ensure consistency, security, and accessibility. Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Liaise with most departments in order to understand their needs and translate them into system requirements.
- Define KPI's that reflects how well a business is achieving its stated goals and objectives.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality.
- Automate data preparation and report creation where possible.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualize data utilizing Power BI.
- Development of ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible.
- Combine data from multiple data sources to respond to high-level business questions.
- Present final analysis or products to management, stakeholders and peer organizations/teams.
- Experience in an equivalent position of at least 2 years.
- Personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Excellent skills in Excel and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience with Power BI (or similar tools).
- Critical and analytical thinking, problem solving and data modelling.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Experience in presenting and communicating across all levels of the organization up to C-level execs.
- High level of business English + Spanish
- Previous Contact Centre experience.
- Knowledge of Database structure and basic query languages (SQL).
- Data Mining, Warehousing, Processing & Reporting.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Full-time contract (39h/week)
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- You will work remotely. Residence within Spanish territory is required
- Work hard and have fun! We offer a variety of social events throughout the year
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
Work from home (within Spain)