Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment?
- Articulate clearly Partner Program value proposition and register new resellers in to the program.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to calls/e-mails from resellers, routing onwards if appropriate. Drive answer when time need to find appropriate answer.
- Provide basic general information on products for inbound and outbound calls or e-mails.
- Detect High Business Opportunities.
- Act as the main point of entry for telephone contacts generated by partner telemarketing activities and campaigns.
- Process callout campaign based on a predefined list of resellers.
- Process specific marketing on products and services.
- Fluent English plus native level speaker of Norwegian
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Experience in negotiations is a plus
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Target success driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Stable contract and position
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- Relocation package
- Fully paid training
Benalmadena, Malaga (Spain)