As an advisor you are responsible for handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. You must give information in a practical and clear manner. You also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Native level speaker of Danish
- Fluent in English
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
What do we offer?
Our customer is an international company, and the customers are well-known brands. The office is located in the heart of Benalmadena-Malaga, and you will experience a professional work environment in brand new offices, with room for good teamwork and social activities. They also offer:
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- Professional challenges within the insurance industry
- Training in sales techniques and expertise
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Stable contract and position
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- Relocation package
- Fully paid training
Benalmadena, Málaga (Spain)