Our customer is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. They are part of Booking Holdings.
Their network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- MUST have advanced command of spoken and written German & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework )
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Permanent contract (40 hours per week)
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location
- Shift allowance 10-12% monthly (in case working 2 weeks assigned PM shift monthly)
- Working on public holiday offer rate
- Social medical plan
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Staff discounts (hotel booking, coffee bars, Gym membership
- Annual salary increment