Recently, we have seen streaming companies and websites taking viewers from classical TV into new services and devices. This project is a support line for one of these services - the best-loved video streaming website in the world.
You will be part of a multicultural team based in Lisbon, where you will provide outstanding multi-channel support to users of the service.
You can see the details below and we would be happy to address any questions you might have.
You will be handling Customers queries via phone, e-mail and chat identifying the client's problem and troubleshooting to find the solution.
Your day to day
- Answering customers’ queries via phone, e-mail or chat, identifying the client’s problem; troubleshooting them to find the solution; documenting each action you take; and categorizing cases and possible bugs, so that engineering team to address them as a bunch
- Provide general and technical support to customers who use any of paid products (Premium, Music, super chat, super stickers, movies and shows OR channel memberships)
- Escalate complex problems according to defined procedures.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Experience at Customer Support role at least 12 months
- Proactive attitude and strong team-spirit
- Excellent native level written and spoken communication skills in the language of support (Italian)
- Be organized and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills as well as being able to understand that an Operation is an ever-changing organism
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Ability to handle not only customers’ emotions, but also being able to empathize with the client’s case
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Work From Home (Portugal)