We currently have a number of openings for Marketing Optimisation Specialists
The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team.
The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
We are committed to investing in our employees. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with our client to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Your day to day
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at both the account and campaign level;
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
- Use optimization techniques and work aligned to customers' goals across Search, Search Network (GSN), Mobile and Video;
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help seize sales opportunities and drive conversations with clients;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads;
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Technologically savvy;
- The ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process and policy information.
- Knowledge of Excel tool:
- Knowledge of DM tools
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Work from Home (Portugal)