As a Customer Advisor, you will:
- Help the clients with: booking, doubts, upgrades and reschedualing
- Deal with claims (strikes, lateness, Cancelation etc..)
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, travel dates, financial considerations and travel packages.
- Native or proficient French (C2).
- Multitasking (Resilience & Adaptability)
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home during Covid time based in Lisbon
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.