Our customer is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its product platform. Their system provides a unique alternative to traditional insulin delivery methods.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a highly professional, courteous and empathetic customer service via phone and e-mail. Part of your daily activities will be:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries regarding the products to ensure questions are answered and orders placed timely.
- Request and collect updated documentation required by the customer’s payer, complete order entry and coordination of product shipment to customers.
- Answer phone inquiries and provide support and direction to customers and resolve customer’s issues in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensure all patient documents are on file as required to assure regulatory requirements and payer requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities to assist our customers in obtaining products.
- Encourage customer compliance with product utilization
Our ideal candidate is
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people,
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Fluent in Dutch
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Languages classes (for international candidates)
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Lisbon with excellent transport links