As an Admin Support agent, you will be handling first line inbound administrative support requests by phone & e-mail (B2B). You will assist new customers (merchants) with their account activation, transaction status queries and financial requests. During the calls you will provide additional product information and ensuring continuity of the merchant business by responding quickly an correctly. This to maintain a strong customer relationship.
- You are native Dutch/Flemish with a good command of the English language (other language are a plus)
- You have experience in a call center;
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our ideal candidate is
- Has strong communication/social skills;
- Has a positive attitude towards changes.
- Is a real team player with strong listening skills.
- And you are a service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- Free fruit and drinking water
- Growth opportunities