Is Customer Support your passion and strength? Do you have career aspirations and love to develop? If your answer to these questions is YES, then search no more! Because do we have the job for you!
In this role, you will work as a Hebrew customer service consultant for our client, a gaming giant. Your task will be to help customers by phone, chats, and e-mails. The most important task, however, is to give the customer a pleasant experience and a positive feeling. Just to be clear, you won't have to make sales.
What we offer you:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Paid training
- Performance Bonus
- Special discounts and offers in selected local restaurants, cafés, gyms and much more.
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Cyprus.
- Relocation package available if relocating from abroad.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Hebrew (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver