Do you want to work in the heart of the Mediterrean? Are you looking for a change in environment? Meet new friends from all over the world? Then we have GREAT news for you!
Our customer is a Swedish company, employing 11,000 people across 20 locations. The company is a leading provider of products and advanced software for online casinos. We are looking for Dutch team members in sunny Malta. We look for Dutch and/or Flemish-speaking talent who want to join us as a Game Presenter.
Being a Game Presenter means that you will host one of our casino games in front of the camera. It is kind of like a tv-presenter or a vlogger, except you don't need to come up with a script. Worried because you have never been in front of a camera or dealt a game of Blackjack? No problem - during your first two weeks with us, we will train you on all you need to know to be successful at work. This also includes teaching you public presentation techniques which is a skill that you can use also later in life.
We understand that moving to a new country might be challenging and therefore we help you with the move. We pay your flight tickets and provide you with a place to stay for your first 20 days. You will stay in an apartment with some of your new colleagues to make it easier for you to meet new friends. During this time, we advise you on how to find an apartment and the things you need to do to live in Malta. We currently have more than 900 Game Presenters working for us in Malta.
Being a Game Presenter is kind of like being a TV-presenter. You spend your workday in our studio at the table where you open and close the game and interact with players while they play. For our Dutch teams, the game is usually in Dutch. We broadcast 24/7 so you can work morning, day or night shift.
We offer you:
- Relocation package including flights & accommodation for the first 20 nights in Malta (if you don't already live in Malta)
- Competitive salary – which you can impact through your performance as part of it is bonus based
- Free gym membership
- Taxi service to and from work – if you work the night shift
- Paid training in our Academy
- A life long experience on the sunny side of Europe with the opportunity to meet new friends from all over the world.
We want you to be:
- Fluent level of spoken Dutch
- Minimum at conversational level of English
- A service-minded personality who is open to learn new things
- A person with strong work ethics and a sense of responsibility towards work and your colleagues
- Holder of an EU passport
- Previous experience from work in service-related jobs is considered an advantage
A small yet vibrant island in the heart of the Mediterrean, Malta offers a versatility of quaint areas, heritage, beautiful beaches, and commercial life. Its size makes travelling around the island easy and you can never be more than 20 minutes away from the beach. With its warm climate, Mediterranean lifestyle and people known for their hospitability, Malta is a home to many expats and the official languages are Maltese and English, which makes communication with locals easy.