As an Key Account Specialist, you will be handling first line inbound administrative support requests by mainly e-mail (B2B). You will assist new customers (merchants) with their requests. You will provide assitance to corporate accounts by responding quickly an correctly. This to maintain a strong customer relationship.
- You are trilingual in Dutch/Flemish, French and English languages
- You have experience in a call center.
- Basic computer skills are necessary.
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data.
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours.
Our ideal candidate is
- Has strong communication/social skills.
- Has a positive attitude towards changes.
- Is a real team player with strong listening skills.
- And you are a service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner.
- Disciplined and accurate.
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- Free fruit and drinking coffee
- Growth opportunities