The client is looking for a business analyst with good experience in application implementation and testing projects.
Requirement’s definition (business/functional) and testing for applications in Events Security and Logistics (ESL) business domains.
The ESL sector is managing a dynamic portfolio of applications in the domain of Events, Security and logistics. Multiple sourcing strategies are applied to deliver the applications, custom developments (insourced or outsourced), Software as a Service or COTS.
For each application developed internally, the client works in DevSecOps mode with a team composed of a project manager, developers, UX/UI specialist, system analyst and tester. The agile methodology is used for new developments with a standard architecture based on a frontend in Angular calling a backend through a REST or GraphQL API. The business analyst will join the sector and will be working on multiple applications, from newly developed applications to managing the operations for existing applications. The team is using the Atlassian stack to support the development cycle.
- Capture and discuss requirements from customers
- Analyse these requirements and write use cases
- Carry out functional testing of the applications
- Provide 3rd line support
- Build contacts with customers, learning their way of working
Required experience and skills
- Languages: EN MANDATORY
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience writing functional requirements with use cases
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience writing functional requirements with user stories
- Minimum 5 years of experience capturing requirements with customers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in defining requirements for web applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing web applications (functional and non-functional testing)
- Dynamic person who is proactive and is able to take initiatives
- Someone who can manage several tasks at the same time in an organized manner and being rigorous
- Essential: someone who is close to customers, has excellent analytical skills and is delivering quality
Nice to have
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Knowledge of User Experience techniques
- Knowledge of web application fundamentals and technologies
- Experience in training end users, in users support
Summary of mandatory requirements
- Experience/Studies: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the required domain
- Languages: English MANDATORY
- Start: This is a freelance position. We are looking for freelancers that are able to start ASAP
Brussels, Belgium (on-site work)