Our client is a leader in online banking, brokerage and financial information. It is a major French bank an has over 1.7 million customers. As a Financial Advisor, you will be the first point of contact of customers to directly attend their inquiries.
- Provide support on customers banking related queries primarily through e-mail (e.g. card plafond increases requests).
- Performing other tasks related to the banking activity according to the needs of the project.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies/procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Native or Proficient (C2) French
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Sales is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Availability to work from home temporarily
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.