You will be working in a project with relatively simple processes, but accuracy is an absolute must. The candidate deals with questions from Dutch shops that are using the end customers' payment solutions (pin machines etc.).
There is a training program in which you will go through all the aspects of the job (focus will be on privacy related themes).
- Native Dutch with English
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Experience with working with CRM Systems;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- You can submit proof that you are free of criminal offences;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Communicative and empathetic;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Respectful and positive towards customers;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus of € 3000 per year
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- 4 company outings per year
- Free fruit and drinking water
- Growth opportunities