We are looking for a Platform Architect specialized Linux, load balancing, setup of containers, OpenShift, Redhat 8, Ansible, Broad profile
- The Architect shall contribute to the solution design and the solution implementation for each element in the technical scope of MNP and iNM contract.
- The Architect shall contribute to the technology watch through analysis of the technical scope elements obsolescence, recommendation on the evolutions and the long-term capacity and lifecycle management.
- The Architect shall support the yearly technology roadmap and improvements plan.
- The Architect shall identify and qualify the designed solution.
- The Architect shall perform the hardware and software solution release review in order to improve the processes and the procedures.
- The Architect shall participate to the architecture advisory board.
- The Architect shall perform the impact analysis and identification of potential solutions with the support of the different IT providers within the customer department.
- Within the context of the governance of the infrastructure roadmaps, the yearly work plan, the transformation program and the management of scope changes, the Architect shall coordinate the following activities:
- The identification of the opportunities, the improvements, the quick wins… that may be proposed by all parties;
- The follow-up of the new obsolescence, product or technology discontinuation announcements done by the relevant Third Parties;
- The identification of the new business requirements necessitating new technologies as provided by the Business representatives or the Customer Architecture team;
- There is also a transformation towards the cloud in the coming years (currently focused on Azure in but in the long run also Google AWS can be included.)
- Close cooperation with the transformation Architects is needed.
- Knowledge or experience with TOGAF is an asset
- Must have: RedHat Linux 7/8 servers, VMware vSphere
- Should have: OpenShift, RedHat Satellite, RedHat IDM
- Nice to have: Oracle, Storage & Backup (EMC, Networker, Veeam), IAM, Terraform, Ansible Tower
Summary of mandatory requirements
- Experience/Studies: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in domain
- Languages: English MANDATORY
- Start: This is a freelance position. We are looking for freelancers that are able to start ASAP
Brussels, Belgium (on-site work is mandatory)