For a new project, for a leader in the online payment industry, we are looking for customer service agents. As a customer service agent you will provide our customers with top class support (both technical and administrational), via telephone, chat and email.
- You will assist customers with installations and new settings of their payment terminals,
- troubleshoot reported issues
- you will be responsible for maintaining a good customer relationship.
- You are native Norwegian with a good command of the english language (other language are a plus;
- Call centre experience is an added value, but not required;
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our ideal candidate is
- Has strong communication/social skills;
- Has a positive attitude towards changes.
- Is a real team player with strong listening skills.
- And you are a service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- Free fruit and drinking water
- Growth opportunities