Period: from September 2022
Recruit4Work is a young dynamic recruitment company based in CALAFELL, Spain. We are a recruitment agency that seeks candidates for international companies throughout Europe and a bit further afield, such as Morocco and Dubai. We work completely online and therefore do not have our own offices; Everyone works remotely from home or flex desk.
Our employees are all registered as freelancers and together with this large international team, we ensure that our clients are provided with the best candidates.
It is precisely the international aspect that is so important because our recruiters in the different countries not only deliver a candidate but also know the cultures and can therefore better find the right person.
Over the years Recruit4Work has grown into one of the leading online recruitment companies in Europe.
During this internship, you will mainly gain work experience in managing the entire recruitment process. You will therefore source, qualify, guide, and follow up candidates until they are hired. In addition, you will also dive deep into our process to improve our onboarding and internal training. You have a lot of freedom with these assignments, but you will also be guided by the relevant manager so that you get the most out of this internship.
The tasks we expect from our interns are:
- Candidates search partly using the company's network
- Advertise open vacancies
- Eligible Candidate Speaking Through Interview
- Developing the network of your own candidates
- Answer candidate emails and approach potential candidates
- Follow up on the candidates
- Being involved in the career management of the candidates
- Improving/adapting the business processes with regard to the onboarding of new employees.
What do we offer you?
- Contract type: 5-6 month internship contract
- Working hours: 39 hours per week
- Office location: Top location in Calafell (25 meters from the beach)
- Phone and pc with very modern software
- A successful experience can lead to a permanent place in the team
- Learning the recruitment profession from masters in their profession
- Gain experience in an international dynamic environment
- You learn to work independently while enjoying good support from the management team to gain the experience you need
Skills, experiences, and interests you will need to succeed in this role:
- Dutch plus proficient level of English speaking and writing
- Registered for a Bachelor / Master program in Management / Sales / HR / Administrative/ International business/ Intercedent
- Be creative, flexible, and proactive
- Have a feeling in recruitment / marketing / HR / sales
- Be a team player
- Enjoy energetic, innovative, and proactive working at a high pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the lifestyle of an expat
- Being able to work independently
What can you expect from living in Calafell?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach town surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains and with many cultural activities!
- Delicious gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and world cuisine
- Quite dynamic and active city life, where it is hard to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- Living space at your own expense
CALAFELL, Spain (30 minutes from Barcelona/Tarragona)
Please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org