Our client is a fast-growing accountancy firm with 5 offices in Belgium. They act as an important partner for SMEs for their accountancy and taxation. Digitization is an indispensable factor and that is why we are looking for an Accountancy Software Specialist who will further develop IT projects in collaboration with the IT Innovation Manager.
- You provide Internal support to our employees in their day to day operational software issues (mainly accountancy software).
- You act as internal support for acute software issues and monitor the internal ticketing system. In the start-up phase, this will be a big chunk in your time order.
- You are part of the key-User team where you stay up-to-date in various accounting software programs.
- You actively contribute to internal IT projects according to the IT roadmap drawn up by the IT Innovation Manager such as optimization of various brochures and procedures, implementation of new software, support in the conversion of current applications to a new technological environment.
- After your induction period, you can also be involved in the digital guidance of our customers. You will guide new and existing customers in their digital transition. Within this position you report to the IT Innovation Manager.
- This function can be performed in one of the following locations. Vlezenbeek, Lennik, Brussels, Keerbergen and Halle.
- You are an honest and reliable person.
- You have a diploma in the field of finance / accountancy etc.
- You have experience of at least 3 years in an IT support role within the world of accountancy / finance.
- You have knowledge of various accounting software (Yuki, Exact Online, BOB50, Octopus, Silverfin, etc) and you want to deepen this.
- You are someone who can work independently and you like the combination of executive tasks as well as contributing to the direction of the IT Innovation policy.
- You are proactive, you see work and you are willing to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers
- You are communicative, motivated and energetic.
- You are a team player who gets energy from helping people
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French (English would be an advantage)
- Full-time job
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Company car or mobility budget
- Group insurance
- A varied and interesting job
- Regular internal and external training
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a young team where attention to the latest automated processing is central.
- One day working from home / week possible after the running-in period
- For an optimal work-life balance, we work with a 40-hour week and 12 ADV or rest days and flexible office hours.
- You will find yourself in an inspiring environment where you can help build the direction of a growing organization.
- A job with a high degree of independence and the ability to work independently
Vlezenbeek, Lennik, Brussel, Keerbergen or Halle (Belgium).