Our customer was founded in 2008 and has known a steady evolution starting with just 30 Seats. The candidate will be working in a project with relatively simple processes, but accuracy is an absolute must. The candidate deals with questions from Dutch shops that are using the end customers' payment solutions (pin machines etc).
A big part of the job is remotely solving technical issues or questions regarding the payment solutions. There is a training program in which you will go through all the aspects of the job (focus will be on privacy related themes).
- Call centre experience is an added value, but not required;
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- You can submit proof that you are free of criminal offences;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our ideal candidate is
- Communicative and empathetic;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Respectful and positive towards customers;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Paid training
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with bonus opportunities
- Employee benefits such as private insurance
- Growth opportunities