Do you want to work at a company that values innovation and where teaming and personal development are part of the company culture? Then quickly read this vacancy! Our client is a specialist organization that is looking for developers with real quality.
There is a real engineering culture and they are driven to be and stay the best. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads, they are also enterprising and open to anything.
The company works with government agencies, finance and various profit organizations. In recent years, there has been a strong focus on automating various business processes. The most recent developments, on the other hand, increasingly focus on making platforms available to their end customers.
For example, they are building an online platform for an energy supplier in which customers can save their own generated energy through a balance system and can use it again anywhere in the world (for example for charging the electric car). To make this possible, Cloud (Azure) Microservices, C#, .NET Core and Artificial intelligence are used.
To start working with as a software developer/consultant, it is important that you are able to understand very complex technological architectures and that you have the ambition to be a top developer. Extensive experience with C#, .NET is a must. We also expect that you have knowledge (or want to build it with us) of the following technologies:
- 5+ years of experience with C#, .NET
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum working
- Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and eager to learn new related technologies such as Azure, Microservices and AI.
- You speak native Dutch and have high communication skills.
- You will do fun assignments – we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
- You get a permanent contract.
- Good work deserves good pay: you can earn up to €2,000 per month on top of your base salary.
- You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
- You can spar with real Java toppers within our community.
- Your personal input is appreciated. As an individual developer you can make a difference.
- We make sure that you enjoy your work and with your colleagues every day!
We also want to be at the forefront of our profession and offer an extensive knowledge programme:
- meet-ups and workshops with external speakers;
- leading Development and Innovation Days;
- a Java platform within our community of experienced developers;
- choice of more than 50 personal skills training courses;
- the possibility of certification of your technical skills in Shimla (India).
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in .Net or C# development with a completed HBO / WO education.
- Languages: Dutch (other languages are a plus)
Amsterdam - with assignments throughout the Netherlands