Do you want to work at a company that values innovation and where teaming and personal development are part of the company culture? Then quickly read this vacancy! Our client is a specialist organization that is looking for developers with real quality.
There is a real engineering culture and they are driven to be and stay the best. Innovation and craftsmanship are at the core of the company. Our client does assignments for more than 100 different Dutch clients. Including very big names, but also smaller clients with challenging environments. During assignments you get the chance to gain experience with the latest technologies and developments.
As a software developer or software consultant you will join a team that carries out projects for a large number of different clients. The focus is on full-stack and back-end development projects in Java. Our client's ambition is to build high quality scalable data-driven digital platforms and predictive machine learning systems.
To start working as a software developer/consultant, it is important that you are able to understand very complex technological architectures and that you have the ambition to be a top developer.
- Minimum 2 years experience with JAVA EE;
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum;
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree.
- You speak native Dutch and have high communication skills.
Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and eager to learn new related technologies such as Docker, Microservices and AI.
- You will do fun assignments – we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
- You get a permanent contract.
- Good work deserves good pay: you can earn up to €2,000 per month on top of your base salary.
- You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
- You can spar with the best Java devs in our community.
- Your personal input is appreciated. As an individual developer you can make a difference.
- We make sure that you enjoy your work and with your colleagues every day!
We also want to be at the forefront of our profession and offer an extensive knowledge programme:
- meet-ups and workshops with external speakers;
- leading Development and Innovation Days;
- a Java platform within our community of experienced developers;
- choice of more than 50 personal skills training courses;
- the possibility of certification of your technical skills in Shimla (India).
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in Java EE development with a completed HBO / WO education.
- Languages: Dutch (other languages are a plus)
Amsterdam - with assignments throughout the Netherlands