Recruit4Work specializes in sourcing professionals for the jobs of organizations based in Europe. Recruit4Work has a long track record in headhunting all level appointments across several sectors. We work in partnership with our clients to unearth exceptional talent, building relationships for the future. We specialize in placing highly skilled sought-after individuals across technical, operations, commercial, and supply chain disciplines.
We are a truly unique company, we have a true passion for helping our customers get the results they want and need.
We are looking for people that have previous sales experience along with a proven track record of success. You must be a team player with a positive attitude; excellent communication and people skills are a must.
As an Area Sales Manager Benelux, you are mainly concerned with acquiring recruitment assignments and building your network in the Benelux. You use this to identify opportunities at your own end customers and try to maximize them! In addition to growing your end customer network, you will also be maintaining existing and external contacts as an important part of the job responsibilities of an Area Sales Manager Benelux.
As an Area Sales Manager Benelux you report directly to the Sales Director EMEA.
As part of the continued success and restructuring, we are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to grow the sales throughout the Benelux
We look forward to hearing from you, apply to join Recruit4Work today!
- Bachelor degree
- You have a powerful incentive to sell and be successful in your career
- You possess a powerful commercial - hunting - instinct
- 3 years experience in online sales
- You are proactive, enterprising, and able to work independently
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch, German, Spanish, French is a plus)
- We are looking for motivated sellers, the "die-hards" in the business (with a hunter attitude)!
- Freelance with min. 2 years experience as sales within an international company
- At least 30hours p week available
- Strong expertise in direct search and in recruiting via Social Media (LinkedIn, mainly)
- Very generous commission plan on realistic targets in a booming market
- a fun work environment in an international team
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Professional guidance/training to become the best in your profession!
- Working from home
Working from home
This is a FREELANCE position and only for registered freelancers (With an EU VAT number)