Our customer sold its publishing firms in 1985. The company's product lines included copiers, printers, digital print production presses, and the software and systems support required for document production. In the 1990s they developed digital photocopiers.
The customer service agents’ mission is to assist customers in solving their problems, to provide accurate information and to promote the products and brand of the company. They are looking for candidates with a professional and positive attitude.
The agent must be able to handle a wide range of requests (reservation, complaints and technical problems) through telephone, mail and chat.
- Deliver a personalized approach
- Provide good call and email management
- Escalate calls to the relevant departments
- Deal effectively with objections issued by the client
- Know, master and communicate the procedures, the products' specifications and the legal obligations
- Embody and promote the brand's image
- Work on improving your own performance
- Upsell using sales techniques .
- Proficiency in Dutch, written and spoken + English
- Previous experience in a customer-oriented environment would be beneficial
- A motivated and enthusiastic person.
- Proven skills in interpersonal communication
- Very good analytical skills combined with active listening
- Ability to use the telephone and office system.
- Self-organizing ability and ability to plan work in order of priority.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work easily in a structured environment.
- To be able to communicate simply and effectively.
- Have a flexible attitude to adapt to different customer profiles
- Monthly performance incentives;
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Paid training
- Continuous training and development