As a Customer Service Agent you will be working in a project with relatively simple processes, but accuracy is an absolute must. The candidate deals with questions from credit card holders and is responsible for the security and protection of credit card data. Identity control, answering questions and explaining about possible steps to follow belong to the core tasks.
There is a training program in which you will go through all the aspects of the job (focus will be on privacy related themes). The training period consists of 3 days, of which 1 day will be practice.
- Native Dutch or Flemish
- Customer service experience is an added value, but not required;
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- You can submit proof that you are free of criminal offences;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our ideal candidate
- Communicative and empathetic;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Respectful and positive towards customers;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call center, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- Free fruit and drinking water
- Growth opportunities