Our client is an international market-leading global provider of credit management services with more than 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 companies in 25 countries. They offer services designed to measurably improve clients' cash flow and long-term profitability by managing customers late payments and collections as well as purchasing receivables.
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-oriented person to join their team in Fuengirola (Malaga) and begin an exciting career within a newly state-of-the-art newly established contact center.
In this customer-focused role, the financial advisor will be responsible for providing a top-quality customer service experience. You will work on behalf of their clients and customers across multiple different industries, which will give you a wide variety in your day-to-day work life and make the difference.
- Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple inbound/outbound channels interactions to support customers located in Norway.
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by company values and culture.
- Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
- Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Native level in Danish and high level of English (C2 level) both spoken & written.
- Additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage.
- Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
- Strong numeracy skills, efficient planning, and organizational setup in a fast-paced work capacity environment.
- Ability to learn and adaptable to different situations.
- Service-oriented, analytical problem-solving, solution-driven mindset.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness in all situations.
- Customer-oriented with great listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Desire and high energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
- Advanced computer skills.
We offer you more than a job
- Permanent full-time 39h employment contract.
- Market-leading remuneration package, including a competitive base pay, attractive bonus scheme, private health insurance, and ticket restaurants.
- Professional growth and development opportunities in a diverse and international financial working environment.
- Onboarding and continuous training programs to develop your skill set and ensure your success.
- Working hours will be in line with Norway opening hours.
- Modern central offices located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.
- Work-life balance integration, social events and activities.
Once you work for our client, you will soon understand that people, employees, clients, and customers, are at the heart of their business. Our client´s culture is created by their dedicated and diverse people. It's about giving and taking. Give your best and take the opportunities. It's demanding but also supportive. Friendly, but also challenging. Inclusive, but also competitive. Our client is driven by their purpose of leading the way to a sound economy and are guided in this by their values, Empathy and Ethics, Dedication, and Solutions.
Fuengirola (Malaga) - Spain