Our client is a is a British-owned education service. The company generates approximately 60 percent of its sales in North America, but operates in more than 70 countries. They are headquartered in London, and maintain offices across Europe, Asia and South America.
You will help customers with the Selection and registration of learning methods and thus enable a carefree and efficient Learning. Your tasks:
- Customer care in Dutch and English, by telephone and email via the online platform;
- Effective support for questions regarding registration and access to the learning platform;
- Provision of information and possible troubleshooting;
- Be available as contact person for teachers and students in relation to the online platform, and for organizational issues;
- Forwarding complex cases to higher support levels.
- Please note that for this position, both good Dutch and English, in oral and written form is required.
- Fluent in Dutch
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment
- Extensive training
- Languages classes
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Lisbon with excellent transport links