Want to experience working and living in an international environment? We can offer this! Move to Portugal and experience living in one of the oldest nations in Europe. Get to know Portugal´s rich culture and history, meet new people with a lot of different nationalities, taste Portugal´s famous port wine and visit the beautiful castles. You can do all of this while also developing on professional level. We can offer job positions in an international company, that focusses on their employees’ strengths and values, in a unified team. Sounds like an adventure for you? Take a look at the following job position!
About the job
We are looking for an experienced insurance customer advisor to connect with one of the insurance customers of one of the largest insurance companies in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries over phone and email and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products.
- Receiving telephone calls or chat from clients wishing to obtain various types of
- information concerning their insurance policy
- Depending on the case, the request will be processed via a transaction in our client
- policy administration system, and/or by the writing and sending of reply to
- letters/emails, information, contract documents, etc., to the insured.
- Indexation & electronic archiving in our document management tool.
- Policy changes requests, updating payment details
- Cancellation Requests
- Making a claim request
As a Customer Experience Advisor for the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, you will provide a warm and professional contact with each of our customer’s clients. You will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction while reaching your career goal and contributing to the future success of the company.
- Are native or proficient in German (C2) and fluency English (B2)
- Have previous customer experience is a plus
- Have excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with a formal and diplomatic stance
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
- Are non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.