Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment? Do you love talking to people? Then this is the job for you! For one of the biggest names in Tech we are looking for a Customer Representative.
Provide the necessary information to customers via telephone / email; accept orders from customers, make changes in orders for customers, process it using a computer programs; provide the information on services, prices, options of the purchase; describe the services, their properties; inform customers of any changes to orders; answer to customer questions, give advice, fulfil the tasks received from the customer on the incoming call/email; work with computers, drafting, editing, processing correspondence and other documents; collaborate with clients to explore their needs, identify the most important to evaluate their needs and offer the best solution for the products offered by the organization; work with other office equipment; carry similar content tasks.
- Provide relevant information in a professional and timely manner in order to maximize sales and achieve performance objectives
- Work in a team of Customer Service Specialists to achieve and overachieve the team’s performance targets
- To respect and fulfil orders that is given by the appointed Project Manager or managing staff
- Attend specified training, in order to develop professional work and individual standards, to improve skills of business relationship with clients and customers, develop the skills and experiences necessary to improve product knowledge and increase sales and service ability
- Respect and fulfil single management tasks and orders, participate in administrative or office work duties, which comply with company’s growth and effective daily activity targets
- Become proficient in the use of all call centre systems and telephony in order to perform to the highest possible standards
- Consistently work on and improve written and spoken English language skills and Danish
- Work to achieve targets in all areas, highlighting development needs to Human Resource Manager where required in order to keep them informed of training / coaching input needed
- Attend the premises on time to begin work at the agreed time
- Write and design detailing reports
- Ability to responsibly and independently carry out customer service specialist duties
- Ability to perform working tasks according to job description, comply with regulatory requirements and the organization's internal rules of the procedure
- Ability to plan and organize own work and working place, working independently and in team, in order to accurately and creatively meet the challenges of the organization's core values
- Ability to obtain, verify, evaluate work assignments and provide necessary information for clients and management.
- Fluent/Native in Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish
- Good command of English language and other language skills
- Good telephone communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop reports
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent time managements skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Internet